Thursday, May 15, 2014

Point Taken...

I went to the camp gym today with a coworker...first time in a gym in months.

I lasted 15 minutes on the treadmill. And did arms.
Somewhere in between there messages from my ex got to me and I started loud talking and of course bawling.
Obviously Coworker wanted to know what was up... I just told him that everything was golden until we moved in together and then all of his (qpipe) truths trickled out.

Coworker's response?

Okay. So the house burned down while you were in it. You're not in it anymore... that would be worse.

Tears dried. Bastard. Right on point.

Also. Let's discuss how I get my own company vehicle (so not that exciting... I can only use it for work purposes but hey!)!!!

Feel free to send feed back on how to stay awake when driving for up to 8 hours a day... in-between actual work!

Hashtag imanalbertaoilworker

Blood. Sweat. And then tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment