Monday, April 25, 2016

"Why Modern Dating Makes Me Want To Punch Myself in the Throat"

By Melissa Moeller

THIS JUST HAPPENED TO ME, and although the writer and I are a decade apart, I COULDN'T AGREE MORE. Finally dating and I'm too honest with myself and my feelings to 'know how' and therefore vulnerable and hurt when those in the 'know' scathe. Cowards.

That you Melissa!!

http://thoughtcatalog.com/melissa-moeller/2016/04/why-modern-dating-makes-me-want-to-punch-myself-in-the-throat/

This bit is my fave,  "...So here’s my idea: let’s all stop being little fucks. Respect other people enough to tell them the truth. If someone makes you happy, tell them. If someone inspires you, tell them. If you’re not interested in someone, please just fucking tell them. Don’t ignore people until they disappear. It’s time we grow up..."

No comments:

Post a Comment