Thursday, July 12, 2012

Failed post from yesterday..

I'm trying to figure out how to write a blog in my email and send it from my phone. I suppose I'll have to go online to figure it out as I've not yet done so and am writing in vain from my blackberry.
I got an iphone for my birthday- in February. It's still in the wrapper. I wonder if I'd be able to figure it out from an iphone. I'm scared of touch screens. For now.

I told a customer, PS from herein, that I blogged and he wanted to know the address. I didn't tell him. So he asked what I write about. I said it's like a journal. But I don't write often because I use it like a journal and I don't want people I know to get the wrong idea... It's just verbal diarreah. And that I talk about people I know and love in it. It's a blog for strangers. And strange thoughts.
I told him it gets as many hits as wikipedia but not from withing NA. He laughed. But I didn't; in hopes that my dry humour may translate to sincerity and cause him to be impressed. Fail. So I laughed then.

I was short with The Guy I'm Dating today. He accidentally broke my heart. I'm hoping I can accept his apology and our differences and put my heary back together- even better than it was before it was broken. That would be nice. I googled how to do so. There were no youtube videos and only sad yahoo blogs written by distressed teens figuring out how to love again after their hearts were broke or were learning to love and didn't get what it meant.
I didn't learn anything from my sad search.
Except maybe, that I'm still learning how to love myself- and by that I mean as well. At least that's what I think I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment