Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I am going to become an Electrician. Yes, I am a girl, amongst so many other things

"Oct 17, 2013: AQUARIUS (Jan. 21 - Feb. 19):
You don’t have to put on an act and pretend you are happy when you are anything but. Whatever it is that has annoyed you so much make sure the world knows about it. Kick up a fuss and get it put right."

Well... the truth of the matter is I can't find a job because I lack focus and apply to everything I see posted as i am not sure that I want what I want. Because usually, when I don't get what I want I'm never really disappointed just annoyed... I mean be serious, how can you be and for how long?

Until recently.

So now I'm not happy because I think that I know what I want and I am struggling to get it and I'm not so sure I'm entitled to get fussy about that.
I know that I also want to be closer to my family.
That may be, as it turns out, a need.
I can't have that and what I want. But if I earn/get lucky enough to get what I want then I can have more visits with my family, a fair compromise I think.

So I guess this is me kicking up a fuss?

Let's be real. Last month I was a Pisces.

No comments:

Post a Comment