Friday, February 8, 2013

Money Tree Request Submitted

So it's 5:53am here in Leduc Alberta and I have been tossing and turning and just got up about an hour ago.
I've been here for almost two weeks.

I start my new job on Monday and I'm terrified but really looking forward to it!

I just checked my email and account balances- I am starting to stress paying for a motel every night; I still haven't found a home.
While looking at my chequing account I noticed my credit that I just paid off is almost maxed....
I rented a car from Enterprise Car Rentals here in Leduc. When I went to pick the car up last Wednesday they didn't have one for me, which annoyed me greatly because I reserved it and because no one called to let me know.
So they drive me to the next location... 24 minute drive.
I get my car and all of the tires need air. Just what you want when you rent. So I Filled them. In minus a jillion weather or so it felt without mitts.
By Monday the back tires were so flat I couldn't drive it so I filled them (thanks jws!) and by Tuesday they were low again so I exchanged my compact, explained that for sure the one tire has a slow leak and got a new compact car...
oh wait. They gave me a jeep. An old one. In car rental years. It was dirty with chips in the windshield and it wasn't full of gas.

I had negotiated a rate of just under $300 for a week with the car. I returned the Jeep the same day I got it I was so dissatisfied with my Enterprise Alberta edition experience.
Why did they just charge my credit card $498???!! I'm so angry.

Also. Why when I spoke with Rogers about cancelling my plan did they warn me it would cost $200 and then charge me $330?!?!?

I'm so glad that it's Friday so I can take care of this billing BULLSHIT and enjoy my last week of unemployment in peace.

Also. I saw jws and met his bro. In terms of healing, not the best idea... it's problematic for me how quickly I forgot the crap bits and only remembered the good.

Don't worry, R2 is verbally whipping me into shape...

No comments:

Post a Comment