Tuesday, January 12, 2016

But It Really Was An Accident

DAMN IT!

I have a bad habit of thinking that I've locked my phone and then not locking it and calling or texting or messaging someone. I've changed the font in my phone, deleted photos,  changed the wallpaper and lost apps to some unknown screen.
It doesn't help that I also text the wrong people far too often because I just don't pay attention. Or I'll have two of the same first name messages going and text say, Andrew 1 when I meant to text Andrew 2. I've actually renamed humans to avoid said confusion... which does it count as confusion if I'm just not being mindful?..

I asked the boy that I swoon over to give me some space last week. IT WAS SO HARD TO ASK FOR, but like really, what kind of self respecting woman allows herself to be second to anyone?.. Being that this is my life, I ought to be the leading lady, right?
So if I'm asking for space it's not right to message him correct? I couldn't agree more.
Admittedly I did message him and 2 of his friends, a comic book related question, as I was looking for some background for an audition and understand that they used to be big comic book fans. The handsome boy replied, which I appreciated, even if he had no information for me.... because, well,
You know how it is with social media and phones these days,  it's abundantly obvious when you're being ignored- talk about hurt feelings right?

So anyway, I was totally Facebook stalking him because he does have an interesting wall, and I fell asleep for a few minutes watching Big Eyes (wow- what a life!)... I woke up and washed up for bed and went to tell my girlfriend via Facebook messenger that she should watch the movie, only to discover that she was no longer the last person that I had messaged.
I must've hit all the buttons when nodding off because it was he whom I'd last made contact with!! Damn it. I hit the stupid Facebook thumbs up thing and sent it to him. FML.
So in typical panicked Bobbi fashion, I immediately wrote him apologizing for messaging saying I fell asleep watching a movie holding my phone. Just way over explained myself...
I cannot tell if I'm more annoyed with myself for having such slippery thumbs when sleeping sitting straight up or disappointed with myself for apologising (like did he need to know the name of the movie that I fell asleep to? Did I actually really feel sorry or just embarrassed for breaking 'space code')or infuriated by my hurt by the screamingly obvious fact that he was online and just ignoring my now two messages.
If a guy ever half heartedly admits to kind of seeing his ex, assume that they are fully back together and don't accept him flirting with you, don't flirt back and don't carry on for weeks and months pretending like you're not attracted to him. Definitely don't sleep with him.  Cause you know... why by the cow when you can get the milk for free?.. eventually your milk will go sour and he'll go back to feeding and caring for his cow to get its milk...

Why am I referring to her and I as cows...

I'm really going to have to come up with a nickname for this guy if km going to let him into this blog. I think Piece of Shit will do just fine, a nickname he was already overly comfortable with. POS for short!

No comments:

Post a Comment