Thursday, May 30, 2013

All The Above

I, for some reason, am listening to that song on repeat (Maino ft. TPain); it just popped into my head and needed to be blasted.... I should write my own 'all the above' bits.

It is making me think of the things that I have learned these few years. Mostly things about myself.

Like, I will never keep a job that doesn't provide me some sort of satisfaction (aside from Monetary) again- I will never work in a place that doesn't appreciate me and what I bring to the team nor work for a company where I don't like their values. We spend far too much time at work- we spend more time at work than we do sleeping, eating, with friends or family ect than we do anything else- to not find some sort of happiness in it. I am not one of those talented people who can separate their brain and let work be work and everything else be my life; all of my life is my life and I need to be able to find ways to enjoy all of it.

I've also learned that I can't stand a liar... haha... who can? But we all have and allow so many into our lives even after we discover them. Why?
What is worth lying about? What truth of yours is so terrible that you have to fabricate something instead of revealing it? What kind of people do you have in your life that you feel that you have to lie to be accepted? What do you think of me, that you would deny me the truth? These are questions that I asked myself during my break up last year, that I've reflected on when thinking about some friendships that I  have and more recently when talking to KKS... WHO ARE YOU, really?! The answers are all very confusing. and hurtful.

When you look back on your life, or your day or the year- will you be proud of yourself? Will you be confident in who you are because you know that you did your best? Will you have given as much love and respect to others as you feel you deserve?

ALL THE ABOVE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEYxOPtQqWw


Also.

I'm am patiently waiting for the TTC to contact me for an interview (DO IT! HIRE ME!) and MuchMusic to hire me for the MMVA's Backstage Correspondent. First Interview: Mariana's Trench- my fav!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment