Monday, May 27, 2013

MMVA's Backstage Correspondent 2013

I have just applied to be a backstage correspondent for this year's MMVA's!!! Get me back to Toronto!!!!

How amazing would I be at this?! Blogging and tweeting?! My friends report to me that if they didn't follow me on instagram or twitter, they would have nothing to do- I always keep them in the loop!

I probably should have written that in my application....

But it will be like a throw back!! I'll get to be on the otherside.... a few years ago, when MuchMusic ran the Naked campaign for the MMVA's, I was in one of the commercials.
And Subway is sponsoring the Backstage Correspondent- I used to be a Sandwich Artist.... clearly all of the stars are aligning!

PLUS I can represent Stratford in case Justin Bieber doesn't make it. And my fav Canadian band Mariana's Trench will be there... love Josh Ramsay.

Let's go stars- align. 

No comments:

Post a Comment