Friday, May 31, 2013

Wanda Sykes with Pee on her Pants

I was just watching Ellen and Wanda Sykes was on... she's so funny.

She brought up an excellent point. Hoovering over the toilet seat!!

After yoga yesterday, a run and dancing up a storm with husband#1, if I had to use a public washroom today, I fear my legs would give out.

I'm all about the hoover.

I often wonder who the women are that sit on public toilets. I think that they are either idiots or so sanitary that it never occurs to them how unsanitary others are.

Women complain about men's washrooms because they smell like urine and men do pee on the seat and all around it. But that's kind of all that men do.

Women leave urine on the seat, on the side of the bowl, on the floor... blood, vomit, hair. SO DISGUSTING.
And most ladies to be clean freaks... well, can't you turn around after your business is done and wipe it all up- at least leave the impression that you are tidy.

I work in a bar part-time. And the staff use the customer washroom. A few weeks ago I ran to the washroom to discover a delightful young RATCHET hugging the toilet while throwing up.
That's all I'm saying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment