Wednesday, March 2, 2011

"I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Tuesday-
I slept in until I had to pee so badly, I got up. Kami came over and brought me coffee even though she wasn't getting one. Then we played Wii fit at her house (yay. I'm 44...), went to a Zomba class then the Pickle Barrel and ate a disgusting amount of food and went and saw I Am # 4 and I realized that I'm getting older and it may be inappropriate for me to stare at these young on screen hotties and came home and began watching all my shows I missed from last week.

Then, read this and got all teared up: http://kokounplugged.blogspot.com/

Don't we all have a lot to be thankful for, and to fight for, and to dream about? Don't we all have so many people to love, so many downs to stand up from, so much life to laugh at?

Thanks for the reminder!

Now I'm going to get back to one of the things I'm thankful for- tv. Just watched the Mentalist from last week... so good. But first I'm going to email my mother back, so she knows I'm thankful for her too.

No comments:

Post a Comment