Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Automatic Updates and Colin Firth

So... Colin Firth proposed last night. I'm sure that's what he meant to do, when he was giving that acceptance speech. So clever. And funny. Perhaps if I spread rumors, like that he wants to marry me and leave his wife, him and his wife will split, and Colin will seek out the person who started the rumors, discover he adores me and teaches me everything he knows. Perhaps.

Or perhaps my computer will just keep popping up with the reminder that my computer needs to shut down for an automatic update. If computer's are so smart, why, when I had my computer in Standby and then Sleep all day, did it not do the updates- why does it have to wait until I want to use it to update?

Unrelated:

It's March. I totally forgot. I'm kind of annoyed that it's here already. As time is flying, so it seems, without me. Is this what getting older is? Seeing younger girls and boys out doing things you used to do, and wishing you'd done things different or more of some things and less of others, then looking forward at all you have left to give? I don't like it- it's weird. Because I remember my parents saying things like, "When I was your age yaddi yaddi yaddi" and now I've been around long enough to say the same thing. Crazy.

Unrelated:

This incredibly good looking and poised, well dressed manly man was sitting in a booth behind my friends and I at Earls today and he kept elbowing me when he'd reach his arm across the back of the booth to slouch. Turns out he was doing it on purpose to get my attention, according to my male counter part anyway. I did not find it amusing and told the chiseled man such. He said sorry. Aaaaannnd, We are not engaged. 

No comments:

Post a Comment