Sunday, February 27, 2011

Morning.

I got out of bed on time because I thought of something interesting to look up online. Then I got up, got my computer going, and forgot what that was. And I've been staring at it hoping to jog my memory. Nothing.

I'm so tired.
I worked yesterday from 1-9:30 as a bartender and waitress. Nothing went right. The head chef told me he was "disappointed in me" when he saw me pick up my garbage but not somebody elses. I suppose I should've picked it up, on a normal day where I'd eaten and actually just been a bartender I would've picked it up, but I think I was seeing spots when I left. Red spots. I was so mad. They tried to force me to stay at work- after working all day, short staffed, with no barback for the first half, seriving tables, the wood and service between two of us, then getting stuck with these girls who are bitchy and one is just not intelligent, a kitchen that ran about 30 minutes behind all day- what am I supposed to do with any of that! I told my boss he could clock me out (a manager has to do it) or I could just walk out; his decision. He clocked me out. Then I ran to my car and cried, wrote my other boss an email, drove home, changed in 10 minutes and went to my other job- wherein I worked for half the amount of time and made a little more money. :|

Ugh. I need to find a job that's lucrative, in the evenings (except Friday and Saturday) and filled with kind, ORGANIZED people.
My one foot really hurts from running around all day in my work shoes. Actually hurts to step on the heel. Perfectly normal right?

Maybe that is why I was going to get up in time... so I could get some insoles. If I'm doing that I'd better go to starbucks as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment