Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bullet for Adolf

Last 24 hours...

Worked, went to a club, came home at 6am, slept through an aptitude test for a job, woke up, visited my sister and nephew, came home, by which point it's late and I have to come to terms with the reality that I did not book any of the commercials I audition for last week, including the call back.
Oh. Shoot. I forgot to mention the part where I got a call back for Woody Harrelson's play. YAY!
I'm auditioning for 2 characters on my birthday, this Saturday. And call backs for that are the 20th. I plan on making it to the final show... as one of those characters.

So now I'm going to sit down, write some birthday cards before I forget who they're for and look at the sides, as I've booked a coaching session for tomorrow morning at 11am. And I am tired.

Dear Thursday,

I will spend you rehearsing, sleeping, watching tv and eating. Looking forward to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment