Monday, February 21, 2011

Damn

So... Went to the call back for Bullet for Adolf today. The callback was supposed to go from 3pm-7pm. I got there, was partnered up with 2 other girls and we rehearsed- felt great, great chemistry and then last minute was switched to a different group. We got called in, ran the scene one time and when we were done, the casting director, writers and director just stared at us all and then said- ok you can go. Which was scary because it seemed as though other people were running their scenes a few times based on how much time they spent in the auditorium.
People were also getting called in individually to do improv.

So we left the stage, I sat down and the one casting director came out and said to the whole damn room, "Bobbi- you can go" and took my resume out of her pile! :( I just looked at her and said "really?! Wow, that sucks. Ok... Thanks.."
Everyone was looking at me because the CD fully just told me I didn't get a part while telling everyone else that their odds of nailing a part are better. The room went and stayed quiet. I left. It sucked.

Then I came home and wallowed about missing out on such a huge opportunity, went and had a beautiful dinner at my friends house and drove to work in that stupid snow, wherein I got sent home early because it wasn't busy at all. Not the best day.

But a good day none the less- I shot the shit with Woody Harrelson about basketball, was personally greeted by Frankie Hyman and the producer complimented my attire and fist-fived me. Saw some good friends. Made a small amount of quick cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment