Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Oh. Hi.

It's crazy how a little vacation changed my routine for almost a week following. I suppose I've only been back for 4 days, but it feels longer.
My friend has recently graduated journalism school and now has her masters and she is doing all kinds of amazing things- writing reports that are aired on cbc almost everyday, making documentaries- always wrapped up in current events. I'm kind-of jealous. I wonder where I would be if I had been more passionate when I was in school- or if I knew where I truly belonged education wise.
Of course we all have to be different but I can honestly say I'm not doing much to contribute to this world, beside feeding the economy by spending more than I make (not really, but it feels like it).
Sometimes I think I should just go to teachers college so I have a backup plan I could love. I adore kids and love coaching and developing them; but is it really fair for me to educate the minds of tomorrow because what I really want to do is a slow and winding road and because I lack direction? I ran this by my other friend- she said teaching is a terrible backup plan- if I want to teach then teach, if I want to go back to school, then go back.
My dream chasing is hard for others to understand. It's also hard for people to understand why I just don't go back to school. Ummm... it's not free!!
I'm going to do this http://business.humber.ca/programs/certificate/canadian-institute-of-management though in the spring semester.
The spring is going to be crazy expensive because I'll be moving and going back to school. I also took a hiatus from acting classes this semester and I hate it. So I'll be doing that again as well.
I need a money tree.
Or to have booked that commercial I audition for yesterday. *sigh



No comments:

Post a Comment