Monday, February 21, 2011

Nail for the Coffin anyone?

Just got this email: 


"From the Creators of Bullet for Adolph:

We would like to thank you very much for auditioning with us. We saw some immensely talented individuals and loved meeting each and every one of you. The show is now cast. If you were not contacted specifically, we would like to thank you for your time and hope to see you again in the future.

Warm regards,

Woody Harrelson and Children @ Play"



It's funny because someone else was concerned I might be getting their part-  my blog tells me this search was used in a lot the last few days: Bullet for Adolf + Callbacks + Bobbi(e)


Anway...
I happened to be talking to my friend Fizz after trying to think positive about not getting this huge opportunity and she said, "Awwww, that just means something bigger is coming along for you. <3"
Love the sentiment and the mentality- now I just have to get there myself so I'm ready, doors and windows open, for when Bigger comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment