Saturday, February 19, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

Why won't anyone entertain the fact that I'm turning 21? Or 25? My one boss joked about it last night and the new boss believed it because he didn't know any better.
I'm still going to tell everyone I turned 25 today- your 25th birthday is supposed to be epic so, I'm going to make this one epic and then get back to reality next year. maybe.

so last night I was working at the club and this stupid drunk guy wanted more drinks and I said no because it was only 12:10am... way too early to be so drunk. And he kept lurking by the bar and I kept asking him if he was okay- he was. and he was fine with no more drinks.
buuut then he changed his mind and decided he wanted a second drink, which he believed he'd already paid for (hadn't) and when I wouldn't give it to him, he knocked his current drink over, across the bar, all over my damn till and my paper work and started to walk away- but didn't. instead, now that he had the whole bars attention, he spat on me.
And do you know what the next customer said? "When that guy comes back I'm going to buy him a shot."
Thankfully security answered my calls and got rid of the guy. And another bartender (sweetest guy) came and took over my bar.
My boss offered for me to go home. And I was so upset and humiliated, that I took him up on his offer. But then I changed my mind. I decided I'd rather be the person that deals with shit and sticks it out, rather than the person who cries about it and walks away. That's my silver lining to getting spit on. and Humiliated. And enraged.
So pretty good right? I took the high road on my birthday!
But then I got a headache from holding my tears in- and now I have a migraine. And I'm going to audition for Mr.Harrelson for a call back- I'll also find out today if I got a final callback.
That's what I want for my birthday- one of these roles, preferably Jackie.

Anyway! Happy 25th (or whatever) Birthday to MEEEEE!!!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment