Saturday, March 12, 2011

taxes

Is it so much to ask? Is it...? All I want is correct and TIMELY receipts for my purchases this year.

I finally got my rent receipt. It is short about $1100. Still haven't gotten my stupid head shot receipt. I even complained to the Better Business Bureau- but that all that prompted was annoying emails from the stupid photographer calling me crazy. Who takes 4 months to give someone a receipt?!?!?!
I know that if I shorted someone on their receipt, service or money or wasn't prompt or professional about it, I would get caught and get in shit.

Obviously none of these fuckers have ever been audited. Well I have. And it's not pleasant. So I require the exact amount on all of my receipts, properly dated and signed and what not, delivered to me in a timely manner.

If this is part of being an adult, I quit. I'm never going to grow up. Because it sucks.

Stupid responsibilities.
Pfff.. like I need an extra one, going around fixing these stupid peoples mistakes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment