Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I just left my pseudo family for the holidays to come home to my actual family.

And I'm now sitting on 1 of the 3 love seats, little sis across on another and dad on the last (how did I 'score' the only one that doesn't recline?), and thinking about how I don't have a job... I'm not necessarily stoked about the one that I do have lined up for the new year, but the point being, that with no job, I should really be finding time to blog again.
And hit the gym.

Sadly I don't have anything to blog about. Ive been so grumpy and down (what's a better word for that) for the last 4 months I've recently banned myself from tweeting and updating my facebook status more than once a day.
I started having something to say, then got sidetracked hearing a stupid sad love song (pretend like that's what it's called :p) and Chelsey on Love You, Mean It.

I do love Chelsey and Chelsey Lately!!!!

Haha. I have to laugh- I just read over this quickly to check for spelling errors and it's SO depressing. lol. which is funny. Bc that's not me.

Stay tuned for better shit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment