Thursday, December 27, 2012

They tell me having a gap in your teeth....

...means that you'll one day be very wealthy. I'm thinking for me, that means in company. 

I recently read an article about how now on the dating scene, being asked your credit score is a common question. 

mmmm... I was mortified.
Because I still have student debt, a little bit of credit card debt, and even less in the bank. And at this juncture, no job. I'm my financial advisor's worst nightmare. Any gents out there wanna go steady?!?

I would like to address some of my current issues. Over spending, credit card fraud, lending friends money and they don't pay it back, terrible investments, opening a joint account with someone with creditors and the tax man after them, having your family use your credit card without you knowing, and of course, not having any money coming in... it all puts a dent in keeping everything in balance. 

I tried to get a new phone and phone plan today and they couldn't process it. They phone people just got an alert saying that my credit report is frozen. So I had to call them first to release the protection they have on my account (so I don't get any more fraud). It takes 3 business days. Not how I wanted to ring in the new year. 
I should ring it in alone for safety. 

I am, clearly, one of those people who only learns lessons the hard way. I am such an idiot. 

FML. 

No comments:

Post a Comment