Sunday, December 30, 2012

Screw you Jillian Michaels.

I just did week two of Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30.
When I thought that I was going to die, the cool down started. Thank GOD the whole thing is only 30 minutes.

I also joined Weight Watchers. blah blah blah I look great. I gained 12 pounds this year... and they have to GO! And my pseudo mom, whom I live with, joined months ago and keeps falling off, so we're going to keep each other on board and live a little bit more healthy, together.

I have to put a happy movie on and finish the 12 Christmas cards that I have to write, scrub down (NYE prep!!!) and read a book.I can get that done by midnight!!

And I just finished all of my laundry. So I'll be ringing in the New Year with everything in order.

And I've barely made a real dent in it, but I think Christopher Hitchen's book, "God is not Great" should be retitled to Religion is not Great. Because God is not real but the idea of Gods are indeed great. By titling the book God is not Great, doesn't that acknowledge that God is in fact real? Which the book is very candid in pointing out, God is not real. Unless imaginary beings that are defined differently be every single person on earth, can be real.
I'm not trying to start a debate. I was just thinking... and my final thought is that the idea of a God or Gods are great, and unifying and hope-giving- it's the religions that are built around these Gods that are so destructive and foolish.


No comments:

Post a Comment