Friday, December 21, 2012

It's really quite sad, and also quite laughable

I'm trying to fit in and make one of my own posters... those ones with a random person sketched on it and some saying about an awkward moment or being awesome.

I was just making dinner (chana masala if you must know) and I was stirring away, thinking about if I used enough potatoes, when it occurred to me- moreover, I had that awkward moment when one realises their ex is totally over them, and you're not.
Like it wasn't abundantly obvious. I think that's the funny part

On only a slightly related note, I never want to be one of those people who are always reflecting on their glory days.
They always have something to add to your current story, reflecting on being in better shape, better looking, smarter, when they went on adventures or travelled. It get's annoying.
To these people I say, continue living and also, know your audience; repeat stories about yourself are mind-numbingly boring.


No comments:

Post a Comment