Thursday, January 10, 2013

I'm bored.

I'd love to regale you with tales of adventure,  but the most adventure I've had this week was prying the tiny chunk of carrot that fell under my 'shift' key out. I didn't get it- now it's stuck underneath my 'backspace' key and my shift key has broken (I wretched it off) right off of my keyboard.
I can't get it back on.
i've heard that before

An old schoolmate of mine passed this week. But I can't talk about it yet because I'm annoyed by it. Of course saddened. I just wish sad was the only think I felt about it.

I've been sitting in the same spot for days looking for jobs...

I'M SO BORED.

Somebody save me.

I'd would like to see a movie, go for a hike, have sex, eat pizza, sip beer and fall asleep watching one of my favourite tv shows. Preferably while laying in someones arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment