Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Wtf Have I Done

I landed in Edmonton a few hours ago... no friends no job no place to stay and really no money. But I'm here on my own terms.
To make money and I'll make it work.

On my way to the last minute random flight to come out here I got the call I've dreamed about for the last 6 years... the do you want to be in my play call. The pay is shit buy that's not the point...

So I'm laying in my motel bed wondering what tomorrow could bring that's better than the phone call of my dreams.

I left Toronto because I can't find reasonable work or book any acting work. Nisku Alberta is cheap rent, good wage. Pay off debt and go back to acting in 2014ish... take classes in the mean time.
Stay and work and get out of debt and find happy or, go back to TO and be happy and broke as fuuuuck.

What do I do!?

Please send me your feedback!

1 comment:

  1. Bobbi, I just wanted to take this moment to tell you how proud I am of you.

    Try something new and enjoy the journey. Toronto will always be here to welcome you with open arms. Love you forever. O

    ReplyDelete