Monday, January 7, 2013

I'm filling up on coffee

If I seem a bit testy, it's because I'm starving.

I'm detoxing. There aren't enough vegetables in the world to hold off my hunger and cravings at this moment.. especially after the epic work out that I  had today.
I question whether or not I'll be able to get out of bed tomorrow- I'm sure the pain will be intense. And the energy low because I'm SO hungry.
I've been laying in bed for the last hour trying not to fall asleep and not watch any commercials... too many food ads!

But I've gained a disgraceful amount of weight in the last 16 months, so now I must quickly sluff it off.

I was offered a job, just a part time gig acting as an assistant  to a consultant on a project that will last for one month.
The amount of work that I will have to put into just preparing for the job, which, by the way, has such odd hours that I've been asked not to seek other employment, makes me wonder if it's worth it.
Any job is worth it if you're willing I suppose. It's all about the journey, but so far I don't particularly enjoy the person I'll be travelling with.

I also may have prematurely ejaculated the other day (actually that was your problem ;) ); I am indeed over him, but I must acknowledge that I do miss him and think of him often.

On another note, my old girlfriend, who owes my unemployed ass money, is taking a vacation. And to Costa Rica of all places.
You know those people who come into your life, you have a great time with them, lots of laughs lots of memories? Don't lend them money- you don't know how long they're be around.



Also, Hello Germany!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment