Monday, October 18, 2010

My friend Kalia LeMaitre (myspace that broad.. she's amazing) posted on fb that she's listening to Joshua Radin, resulting in me rekindling my relationship with Joshua. My god he's amazing... and don't let the fact that I'm not religious make that comment seem less valuable. Imagine having someone with that kind of voice around you everyday? amazing. I'm s ure that's what god meant, when he/science gave us vocal chords. Well done Radin, well done.
I've always wanted to date a guy who played the guitar and who would sing along. To me.... Hmm... I wonder what Josh is doing..? (notice how close J-dog and I are already?! haha.)
I probably wouldn't have time for him though. I'm apparently going steady with my job; like that annoying going steady where you spend all of your time with each other and invite the other to events they weren't meant to be at; that kind of steady. Or maybe the kind of steady where everyone thinks you look so great together but in reality your sex life sucks and you've got nothing to talk about. The kind of going steady that started with confusing coy games because you were both too nervous to put yourself out there in case the other didn't respond which went on too long and now your both kind of just satisfied but only call each other back to be polite, and admittedly are kind-of hopeful. Wait.
what am I talking about?
I was told on Thursday that I carry myself like I know somewhere deep down that I'm awesome, but I'm just not sure if that will be okay with everyone else, so I hunch my shoulders a bit and that I should stand up straighter.

I'm gonna need a massage first, I've got knots from spending all that time with that place I'm going steady with...

Time for more Joshua Radin.

1 comment: