Sunday, October 17, 2010

SHOUT.

Remember when you were a kid and you would watch those other kids throw wicked tantrums, rolling on the floor or kicking and breaking things, screaming and being utterly obnoxious? But you would never do that because you knew that the repercussions of throwing such a fit would be far greater than the reward of venting... even if you didn't know that throwing a fit was indeed, venting?
Well that's what I want to do right now.
Actually, by way of writing that out I've quite amused myself and no longer feel the need to do any of those things; not that I would really ever do it. Especially since I'm in my room and would only be ruining my own things.That's right, I'm in my room.
Turns out that not only was my laptop battery dead, which I already knew (and the new product is still located at UPS Etobicoke), but the outlet it was plugged into was sliding out of the wall and therefore not providing any kind of electricity to my laptop (which I now feel like I should name, I didn't realize how important she was to me).
I tried another outlet because I'm a sucker and got tricked into doing a grown man's work for him. Long story, but let me tell you... that will be our last date!! Pfff.. I'll show him.... right after his work is done.
..Which means I have to go, as it's due at noon, I work at 11am (please note I did work another 11.5hour day today) and I haven't started and have 113 pages to read. *sigh*

On an unrelated noted (which I have a lot of, not just on here either), you should read Salute Man's blog. Hilarious. and Poetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment