Friday, October 15, 2010

Welcome to my Ghetto

I apparently have a follower, or at least a regular reader; it's my mother. She emailed to let me know she likes my 'BLOG' (as she wrote) but I haven't written in a while.

SO. My dearest readers (hahahahaha.. I just thought of Julie &  Julia and how when she wrote in her blog, she was talking to the readers. Funny.), I have been away from you because my computer died. The battery quit on my mid-agent search; I had my blog page open to let you know how it was going when my computer just shut-off. The battery was so dead that the computer just shut down. It couldn't even hold a charge to keep it working WHILE plugged in.
I ordered a battery (has to be from DELL the tricky bastards), and they are sending it by UPS. 1 week later UPS calls me to tell me that they have my package at their store in Etobicoke.
...Um I live in Toronto, not at your office; please deliver the package here.
Annoyed. Very annoyed.
And believe it or not, I don't just facebook and blog on that laptop; I read the news, listen to the radio, email my resumes all over the place, google random facts, look for inspiration, stalk celebrities, watch tv and facebook on there. Big deal.
I'm sneaking this blog in at work.
I cried at work today, because I'm at work and I dislike some of the people here. And I feel like cry is all I can do about it because I don't have a computer to continue my job search.

I have a new friend in town from Montreal. We are going to hustle next week finding a new agent as well. Well, maybe I will, IF I get that laptop battery from UPS (..bastards *sigh*) so I can email out my headshot to Staples so they can print it so I can hustle. Gah...

It's Ms. Jackelyn of all Trade's birthday party today. Which I almost forgot about because I had no facebook reminder (thank god I put it in my phone). Gotta go get a card after work. Love her.

aaaaannd. on an unrelated note, NIKO!!!!! youngest 55 year old man I've ever met ;) Love.

Gotta go. I'm at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment