Saturday, October 23, 2010

Welcome Back!

My laptop battery came in. Finally. I had to go get it. It was a 30minute phone ordeal to get them to at least ship it to a location that was closer to downtown.
And then I drove around with it for two days, sliding back and forth across the back seat or from the front seat to the floor.
I've also managed, in the last two days to ruin my nails. I thought biogel was indestructible?
I paid off all my parking tickets.
put my laundry away.
caught up with roomie.
drank water.


I just read over what I just wrote. I clearly don't have anything to say. Maybe because it's 5:30 in the morning and I've been crying off and on for the last two days, barely sleeping.
Funeral and visitation were great. Which is weird to say. But Bestie's family is amazing and supportive and I've never seen such a sad thing be handled with so much love and devotion. Also beer.

One of Mama's vip's like's me... or the idea of me. We'll see. We'll call him NBA.He asked me if I would like a vacation w hen the funeral is over. I said yes but that kind of offer is inappropriate and how about we go on a phone date (he lives in Chicago). I think NBA may have mistaken me for one of those celeb/athlete hoars.We'll see.

Also. Bestie? You are amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment