Saturday, January 15, 2011

Damn it.

So I have put off getting my masters for a few reasons- I am pursuing my acting career- it's $25,000 for tuition- the Masters I want is only offered in a few places- I can't actually think of anything I want to do in the world besides literally volunteer with kids or the hungry, sing and act.

I just looked up the masters I want to get at the school I want to get it from, I like to do that a few times a year. I want to get an education that will allow me to essentially make my own  hours and afford me a great lifestyle so that I can do what I love on the weekends or what have you, as well as afford the me the luxury to give to and participate in charities; if I can't make a living doing what I love, then let me give myself the tools I need to make money so I can afford to do the things I love for free!
Anyway... they changed the masters program. Now it's 2 years part-time so that you can work fulltime and apply your knowledge while you work. Well WHAT THE HELL!
That's kind of annoying that going full time for 1 year is no longer an option, as that was what was most realistic financially for me.
But the worst part is that they've changed the program so that you can only enroll every 2 years, and the next session start date in Sept 2011, and I won't be ready for then, little own be able to get my stuff together to apply by march! ugh.

Guess I better start school shopping again.

I am shopping for diploma's and cert's that will help get me into grad school. I'm thinking the CIM at Humber sounds good; mostly online.

No comments:

Post a Comment