Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Mac

I'm sitting besides my dad, who is "resting his eyes" and  am perusing the internet looking for a treadmill. I feel like if I'm going to spend $950 on a yoga membership, I might as well just buy a treadmill.
sometimes he falls asleep sitting in his spot on the love seat, so deeply that he starts to snore. And when he eventually wakes up he says that he was not sleeping- just resting his eyes and listening to the tv. JUST admit it.

I'm thinking I should grab my phone and see if any of my peers have plans for watching the Canada game tonight. Or perhaps I'll stay here and watch it.

I'm typing on a Mac. It's very nice. It makes me think of. I forget. My dad brought me a piece of lasagna and I put this aside and I forget what this mac reminds me of. It reminds me of other macs...

I can't blog and watch Etalk at the same time. Deuces.

No comments:

Post a Comment