Sunday, January 9, 2011

Detox

Starts Monday. Which is tomorrow.

I left work today 3 hours early. I didn't even want to go in. I have had a headache for 3 days and everyone there is so mean and inconsiderate; my head couldn't take it. My bosses didn't want to let me go home. Which I understood but found annoying because they don't seem to mind people showing up late everyday, or just not showing up or calling in sick or whatever. I had the decency to go in and work, now let me go. I cried. I didn't mean to but it just came out. Then my boss let me go.

I picked up some fruit to eat so I would have some detox worthy food here for tomorrow. Then I went to McDonalds.

I tried to do laundry but as I was putting my stuff in one machine, waiting for another, a family came in with their kids (why... leave them at home... it's just down the hall) and their kids started touching everyone's stuff. So my stuff is sitting wet in my laundry basket in the living area waiting for a dryer and that family to rid themselves and their offspring from the laundry room; I couldn't risk them using one of my g-strings as a slingshot.

But there were kids when I got home. Playing. Above me and next door. Joy and laughter makes me happy, but not when my head hurts. I wonder if the noise above me is from their living room or bedroom...

When I'm full of energy I will tell you about how my new agent may be lazy. But for now I'm going to go back to the sweet purr of roomie eating with her mouth open...

Which reminds me; I officially think that due to lack of respect and consideration, we probably won't be friends still come July 1st. I am going crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment