Tuesday, January 4, 2011

You can count on me like 1 2 3 and I'll be there...

...and I know I can count on you like 4 3 2 and you'll be there, cause that's what friends are for...

LOVE Bruno Mars' album.

Unrelated:

I'm about to count up the cash I've made so far this year. I have enough to pay off my credit card.. but then I won't have any money until Thursday. I WOULD have some money if there was a more efficient system for collecting one's tips!! pff.

I went for a beverage with several of the people from work today after work, including Mama. Her and I ended up sitting alone catching up. There are a lot of people that work there. Many of them are good looking and very efficient, some of them are nice... after that I run out of things to say. Because if you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all... unless it's funny. or true. and some of these people are mean!! Why be like that?! Rude! also dumb or mentally slow or lack humor, or all three. bad combos. and some of the men/guys just stare at me until they think they've gotten my attention and then mouth things (uumm WHAT are you DOING!? why do you think I skipped over your glaze? lame).
Anyway. I think the managers like me and I feel that a few of the bartenders don't quite get my humor but the ones that do are the ones that I enjoy anyway so.. so far so good. There's one bartender whom I worked with today and she seems like me; just honest and genuine and good (toot toot); I like her.

slightly related:

I wish it weren't 4am, or that if it were, I was sleeping for a few hours now so that getting up at a reasonable hour tomorrow so I can head home and see my family wouldn't seem so tiring. I am fully capable of getting up after a great sleep and hopping in my car to drive, even for 20 minutes, and convincing my self it's a perfectly great and safe idea to snooze at the wheel. The windows can be down and the music blaring and I'll still nod off.
Sometimes I pull over and have a nap. Sometimes while I'm napping men come up to my car and knock or stare at me or try to break in.
In sum, I can't decide if I'll go to bed now drugged, and hopefully go to sleep until noon or stay up and look into some part time education until I'm dozy or if I'll just go to bed with a tv show on my laptop and hope I doze off and then sleep until I wake up and hopefully not get stuck in traffic going home.
Decisions decisions. What a tough life I currently lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment