Tuesday, January 11, 2011

tv-dome.net

TV Dome has retired from posting tv shows. Which means I am half way through all of my shows' seasons and no longer have a place to watch them. Sadness. I keep thinking about buying a tv. I should not buy a tv and pay off debt though.

If the idea have having paid off all of my immediate debt is SO damn exciting to me, then why can't I seem to be more committed to it?

Unrelated... or maybe slightly Related:

I would like to go on a giant shopping spree.

Unrelated:

I know where I want to live ( I think) come July. Now I just have to figure out how I will afford to pay double what I am currently paying...

Unrelated:

Not going to Chicago.

Unrelated:

My birthday is coming and I want to do something great but can't think of anything to throw/do for myself. All I want is to not be anywhere near weather under 25 degrees Celsius on that weekend but nobody is able to go away at that time or can afford to go.

Unrelated:

I'm FINALLY going to submit my headshots to my agent tomorrow. She better be good or my heart will break.

No comments:

Post a Comment