Sunday, January 16, 2011

Miami

I'm going there.

Jan 30th to Feb4th. I will finish work, come home, pack and catch my flight. Which I just booked and paid for. Not sure where I'm going to stay yet and I'm not too worried about it. I did not check the weather though. It cannot rain!
I'm going with 2 girls from RealSports, one is Mama. We're going to go to Disney too!!! OMG!!! I'm so excited!!!! I'm going to cut out food until then and go to yoga a few times... hopefully it will make the bikini experience more pleasant.

Unrelated:

So for my birthday, I'm going to have a joint party with friend and fellow blogger Koko, at the Spoke Club. We will invite all of our friends and drink the night away, also dance it away, laugh it away, cry a little bit.

On my actually birthday, I will co-celebrate with my friend Shena at her place.

And I'm thinking the week before my birthday, I'm going to spend the entire day at a spa and get mani's, pedi's, facial's and a massage.

And then I'm going to work the rest of the year and have little to no fun as Feb is going to cost me a fortune!!

but... YAAAAAYYY!

No comments:

Post a Comment