Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Meryl Streep

I got new foundation- it claims it's smudge proof for 16hours. It is. And I love it. And it's not making me breakout. Yay.

Unrelated:

A friend of mine used to send me emails with subject lines that read random things like "not all monkey's like bananas" or "danger, on the left". And I would read his emails and they would have nothing to do with his subject line. And I asked him about it- he told me he does that just for something different and because he finds it amusing. Hence the title today!

Unrelated:

I work Friday night, came home, slept for four hours, went to work, went to work from work, came home, had a shower, made breakfast and went to work. Got home at 8pm. Was asleep by 9pm, woke up this afternoon at 3:30pm and picked up my package from the postoffice on the way to work. Wherein I was working with 3 super nice people who invited me for after work beers. Which I had. And here I am.I thought I'd keep up with the drinking and watch an episode of breaking bad online- which I friggin LOVE.
I'm writing this blog sipping a screwdriver and listening to "someone like you" by adele over and over again. She's so talented. You know she's only 22? Wow. She has such a fine-tuned talent.

I'm supposed to head to Waterloo to see my sis and nephew tomorrow. We'll see how Binty feels. My sister is going to give me a haircut for a discount price.
I want to go shopping and pick up a few BLAM dresses for Miami and a pair of shorts. The bathing suits I ordered from Victoria Secret are perfect. I am very happy. I have a coupon I prepaid for on dealticker.com to get a Mani/Pedi, appointment is at 4pm on Thursday. I'm also going to get waxed that day so by my 8am flight Sunday morning I'll be totally ready to go! Can't wait to feel the hot sun on face!

No comments:

Post a Comment