Monday, January 3, 2011

"How Do You Know"? let me tell you...

I think it's funny that I put all this forethought into being "ready" for new year physically and then didn't shave my legs. Still haven't. Makes me chuckle.

But I'm not just trying to look cuter, I'm also trying to feel better. And if I hadn't wrangled this not so nifty chest infection I would've started my detox already! But I don't think detox's count when you're taking drugs at the same time....

I worked quite the long day New years eve, 11am-4:15am. Then I came back to my apartment and slept until 5pm, woke up, ordered in soup, called in sick to work and slept until 8am this morning... wherein I went to work, came home, diddled around catching up with old friends over the phone and then I went and saw the worst movie of 2011.

Absolutely, under no circumstance should you pay to go and see "how do you know" WORST.  I fell asleep and got bored several times and as with most romantic comedies you know who's going to get the girl, but THIS was just RIDICULOUS. WAAAAAY to much dialogue. I must've missed something (before I fell asleep) because I just can't believe those big name actors agreed to that script!!
Anyway- who am I to talk?
Well I'll tell you who I am! A disappointed consumer. I should've lurked about for another 20 minutes and went and saw the Kings Speech.

I'mm going to go home on Tuesday, I'm sure IF it's playing in Stratford, no one will be going to see it; I'll see it then.

No comments:

Post a Comment