Sunday, November 28, 2010

About a month ago...

Me: You guys drank all my beer?

Roomie: No. We didn't. The guys brought their own beer.

Me: Well my beer is all gone.

R: well, we didn't drink it. But I'll replace it.

Me: Well if you didn't drink it then don't replace it.

The next day my beer is replaced.

Wednesday...

Me: So dad, do you want beer, vodka, Bailey's... what?

Dad: I'll have a beer.

Me: (opening fridge) Ok... apparently I have no beer...

Thursday...

Me: Did you drink my beer?

Roomie: No. Why is it gone?

Me: Yes it's all gone and I hadn't touched it.

R: Well it must have disappeared, but I'll buy you a new case.

(I saw the empties in roomies room!)

I'm beginning to wonder if I'm an alcoholic that drinks in her sleep. I do sleep walk every now and then....

Unrelated:

I still have not found a job- partly because I have not looked that hard. I had a group interview at Real Sports... I REALLY want to bartend there. It would be great to make great money 5 days a week! Pay off my debt, save for school, go on a trip!...
Fingers crossed and follow up email sent.

Unrelated:

Sometimes when I write on here I wonder if the person I want to mock or question will read what I write and be offended or hurt or think something negative of me. Because what I write is in my head, with no other side of the story unless otherwise indicated and usually I'm joking, sometimes I'm not and since I don't mock those I like, I would proceed to be offended if a reader was offended by my thoughts written here on this virtual paper. And that bothers me; that I think about that that is. This blog was supposed to be an open forum for me alone to laugh or cry about my day, as I saw it, or share the things I think about or thought about or the things I wish I thought about.
It's become more of a censored outlet since I know who a few of the readers are, or who they could be. And it's not like I have anything terrific to say or do anything particularly offensive or exciting. But if I want to say, for example, that my roommate is selfish and sometimes hurts my feelings, I don't want to have to preface that comment with the additional fact that roomie is also a great person with a warm and giving heart. I would hope that roomie already knows i think she's great but this or that bothers me. buuuuut, one can't just say what they're thinking without prefacing it a million times; as i am learning from reader comments or emails.
when I started this blog, I thought I'm funny, I'm going to write it down. I've also been through a lot of good times and just as many rough times and maybe somebody will read what I wrote and not feel so alone in their joy or sorrow. I wanted to use this blog as a journal for me and as a way for me to learn to be more courageous but instead I am writing meanderings of the days as they go by, rarely reflecting on the past or future with worry that I might upset you. and that, is lame.

Slightly Unrelated:

I didn't blog it, but just so you know, my parents are divorced, I have split ends (very badly) and I don't take criticism very well. I'll keep you updated on me with random tidbits like this.

Unrelated:

I wanted to write about my car, Binty again and I also wanted to post a picture of her, but I don't know what I did to my blog settings, but adding a photo is no longer an option. I feel like you just can't get the full effect of my sweet ride, without a clear visual.

No comments:

Post a Comment