Monday, November 15, 2010

Lame

Obviously roomie doesn't read my blog... as she did not know that I actually took the personality test I wrote about a week or so ago. She tried to get me to take it under the guise of a sweetly proposed question.

Slightly Unrelated:

Have you ever made a friend or gone on a date with someone and all they talked about was themselves? And not stories, because a well told story about ones' life is interesting... I mean like, only talked about the other people they've dated, how much fun they had doing something that one time and how if you're lucky you can do it too, all of their new years celebrations, how much money they make, the car they drive, their workout routine (or lack there of) and the length and quality of their hair... There are a lot of people like that in this great city of Toronto. A lot. Girls and guys alike. And the only question they ever ask you is your "number" or what you're going to be once you get a real job.

It's exhausting. Especially when I'm trying so damn hard to be perfect at me. Which in itself makes me flawed, one should really embrace imperfection.

Unrelated:

Last week's episode of Glee was really good... except when Mr. Schuster kissed the football coach just so she could experience a kiss. Really INAPPROPRIATE. Totally went against the point of the episode too; doing what makes you feel good on the inside and being considerate of others and their feelings. Well! Let's just go around passing out kisses to those we think should've had a first kiss by now. And while we're at it, maybe we can give out a paycheck to people who should've had a job by now and perhaps even strawberries to babies.. bc something so sweet shouldn't be kept from anyone's lips, even if strawberries are toxic to those kids in swaddling clothes. Just sayin.

Unrelated:

Go ahead, ask me how my job hunt was. Because I went out and came home. Worst migraine. Which is finally dying down... 9 hours and a toxic amount of Excedrine later.

Going... tomorrow. sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment