Sunday, November 7, 2010

Binty

It's very awkward with the stray just chilling in the living room not doing anything... but ... well...I mean what is she going to do?... Preferably not sush me when she's on skype. How could I know you're on Skype.. no one is saying anything? 
Did I tell you why she's here? Long story short: Brother in law kicked her out of his home bc if stray wasn't working for him then she can't live there and she gets treated badly at his work (tell me about it!)... up for a US tourist visa Dec 8th so she can move in with her lover in the US.. who would be happy to come here but his job pays well... hoping to find a job where she can work and live in until she gets a visa.
I really do feel bad for her. Also for my mom who will be seeing my apartment for the first time with a stray in it. But mostly for the stray, who is sitting in the living room quietly crying.
Roomie hasn't been home all weekend. She completely left this poor girl. And I want to scream at her.

...

I just went and gave her a glass of wine and a hug.

...

Unrelated:

The blinkers in Binty seem to be only working when she's cold this winter... it makes no sense. And is unlike every other winter where the blinkers only worked when the car was hot. *sigh* So not that I have indoor parking, the car isn't cold enough or warm enough for the blinkers to work...
I care to win the lotto.

No comments:

Post a Comment