Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Brian Bailey

I spent a lovely day in my acting class, guided by Marvin Hinz at the ProActors Lab, then went from there to St. Catherines where I did makeup for a few hours as a spokes person for Brian Bailey's makeup line (it is amazing. You can find it at http://www.theshoppingchannel.com/category/beauty/makeup.do?e=1&N=100040+126638 or http://www.beautyneversleeps.com/).
And while I was at the makeup show, the producer let me know that they love working with me and would like for me to be more involved!!!!
I proceeded to race back to Toronto for an audition that my agent had me on standby for all day but couldn't secure me into.. he "forgot" to tell me. He doesn't even have my updated resume.
So annoying.
I'm going to sign with Jana Abrams the second I get my copy of my new headshots (being taken on Friday) by Chris Frampton. I am SO excited.
I hope Jana and I can open up all new avenues for me and my career!!! And since I remain jobless, hopefully I'll be sent out on every audition opportunity and I will book them all!!!

I was just talking to Roomie and she was telling me about how this guy is telling her not to judge him... And I thought to myself I can judge your book by it's cover because I know it has no pages in it...

Tomorrow is going to be another lovely day. I'm going to sleep in, memorize some lines and go and nail an audition. Then I'm going to apply at Real Sports Bar and Grill and land a job as a bartender.
I will follow those successes by purchasing stamps and computer paper, doing laundry and napping, preparing some headshots and resumes to send away to Port Hope Theatre and where ever else I can think of and then I will pick up my lovely and gorgeous little sister from the bus station.
We will come back to my apartment and sip on baileys while getting ready to go out for the night; Mama will accompany us.
Friday I will take my sister shopping and return her to her lover and go to bed really early as I have a Harry Potter Screening Saturday morning, then a short film shoot in Whitby (hopefully Binty is feeling up to it!) and finally work at Rehab nightclub in Oakville (come visit me on Atrium bar!).

And then I'm going to go to bed again.

If you don't hear from me... that is why!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment