Tuesday, November 30, 2010

You should know...

That I am not in Stratford... apparently those plans were made prematurely and have now been moved to this weekend. Which works out well enough because it's my mothers birthday on Saturday so I can chillax with her before heading back to the big city of Oakville to bartend at Rehab. Why don't you come and see me there?

I have no idea what to get my ma either. Maybe I'll buy her a house. Or a car. Pffff... lol... maybe I should get a job first and then pay some debts off and THEN buy a house. but a car first. As Binty is Done! lol. Maybe I'll get her a sweater (cue email from my mother telling me I don't have to get her anything).

Welll I did get a job... Orientation is tomorrow. Yay! I'm one of many new bartenders at Real Sports Bar!!! YAAAAAAYYY. After my orientation, I'm going shopping for a party dress because I want a new dress. and Maybe some new shoes. And then I'm coming home and I'm going to look up vacations that I can take from that moment until my first day at my new job. I would like some sunshine in my life since I missed the majority of the summer working for that slave ship titled Thompson.
I was thinking Jamaica (baaahahaha. get it? Slave ship? Jamaica?.. no...? too terrible?!) since I have some family there I've never met and some that I have met. And it's warm.

Depending on that start date I might swing by Calgary. I might do that first since it is SO cold there... and see Christina. I miss her. and Perhaps I will hit up Albany being that my good friend Nicole lives there and I haven't seen her in a dogs age. Although maybe I should hold off on those visits until the new year since they may be home for Christmas.
Is it bad to book a week off work on my first day? I'd like to go away right after new years with my little sister. I'll have to hit the gym so she doesn't make me look bad with the rockin runners body she has. That's it, her and I are fighting! :)

And while I'm going away, perhaps I should visit Erica.

I just got side tracked looking up flight prices. I can go to the Riveria Maya for $450(Jamaica's about $400 more) including taxes, all inclusive in a 4.5 star hotel for 7 days or I can fly to Albany for $550. Barcelona is $445 plus tax for the flight... Here to Calgary is $448 and tax...

Maybe I should just do one trip and save some for the new year. I can do Albany and Calgary Sunday to Tuesday type things...

MAYBE... I should work.

No comments:

Post a Comment