Monday, November 8, 2010

I don't have anything to talk about

Remember when you were a kid and some other stupid kid would come up to you and say, "I know something you don't know!!"? And you would either play it cool like you didn't care and hope that they'd just spit it out or ask them what they know...?And in the end, what they knew was something you didn't care about ("Tommy peeled the tape off the gym hockey sticks") or something you already knew ("we don't have school tomorrow!" ummm duh.. it's Saturday you stupid attention seeking twit). 


Well, to one of my readers, "I know something you know but you don't know I know it!! And I'm annoyed about it! But I love you."

Unrelated.

I just spent 20minutes stalking NBA (perfectly normal right? You'd google me if you knew there were going to be results... wouldn't you?) and his work mates online only to find out that since I've met him he's done a few really cute charity things but didn't tell me anything about it his volunteering. And he invited me to a game the other day (not a home game... suspicious) and hasn't talked to me since the invite. He doesn't ask me any questions about me... which frankly takes far too long because i talk far too much and he's far too busy to listen, so hence not asking in case he has to run when we're chatting, but he doesn't know I talk this much because he doesn't ask any questions so he doesn't really get cut a break on that... and I don't ask him a lot about him.. because I'm trying to be cool (I'm not cool, for the record, I'm very awkward. col) and remember that everybody asks him about him all the time and maybe he doesn't want to talk about him...? And since being cool isn't working for me, I also tried asking him lots of questions but the answers were short.. bc we chat via mobile typing and he takes forever to respond meaning he's either busy or just doesn't bother to answer until he has nothing better to do. And I think he's tried to show off his mula to me and I found it funny and he did not find my responses funny. I mean it would be nice to have some money, or even no debt, but I find what he does with himself despite the money way more impressive than what he's capable of buying himself... Obviously, if you got some extra cash, buy yourself some nice things... but I like the charity work...
I hope he doesn't read this... because this could be our laaaaasst convo right here. See? Awkward! lol

Related:

I was supposed to go on a date today, and I knew the guy would cancel because he told me when he was drunk that he finds me intimidating (he's a friend of a friend, and has been asking me out for months; I finally said yes) but intriguing... (lame) and around lunch he TEXTED me to ask if we could rain check tonights date to Thursday or Friday. I replied "sure" knowing that I have previously booked myself in with friends and family on those days and would be unable to make a Thursday or Friday anything. He didn't respond anyway.

Unrelated:

Everyday I think about hitting the gym or going for a walk, but I never do it. I'm going to try tomorrow, to be less lazy anyway. Maybe I can walk downtown with my resumes in tow and apply for jobs as I go... I probably won't do that. Especially since my Ma's coming to visit me (yay!) and I'd rather do laundry and get groceries so my apartment is ready for when she gets here. We're going on a bus tour of the city, a subway ride to downtown and drinks at YukYuks. Good day.

And that is the high note on which I will wrap this extremely titillating blog up.

No comments:

Post a Comment