Sunday, November 14, 2010

Just say it

I know it can be awkward for some people to say how they feel; but it's just me. So you can say it... "I missed you"

I've been undercover. That's all I can say.

I can say that not all folks are afraid to say how they feel... NBA told me he was over me, or was it done with me?.. via bbm. mid convo. and then deleted me. I have no idea why. I tried to be nice and holler at him but I got nothing; it was lame enough that I called someone who shook me off like that. so lame. next!!

yes...
because I have a long line of men just dying to be with me. well, whatever.

I'm just going to keep doing me and at worst I'll be happy single for a while longer right?!

I've been chatting with Mama a lot. She says things like "grip" for a suitcase with no wheels, or 'crackin' or 'a minute'. I find it amusing.
We both want to go on a vacay but she has a job she can't take time off of and I don't have a job so can't go away!
She had suggested we go to Jamaica for a minute when we both can get away.
I didn't know that 'minute' meant a short while. I told her I'd want to go for at least 96 hours and maybe see some family, maybe 7 days? She mocked me.

Did you know the gangsta' term for Minute? or Grips? Or Crackin? or Peep This?(I'm trying to think of other words I've learned... not that Mama is a gangster, she's very smart actually) Or Whack? People actually say that.

...I didn't think so!

I have to get up early and look for jobs. Wish me luck! I hate doing it! :S

I will HIT you later (Gangsta for 'message or talk to you later')!
Oh I also learned that talking on the phone is so out of date even when it comes to dating or 'talking' to a guy. Pfff. If you want to take me out, you had better CALL me and ask. Or I will hit you. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment