Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Mr. Fix It?...

Nothing needed to be fixed, just put together.

Ikea should come with a "singles" checkout: if you're single you can checkout there and select a partner to help you put together your shit. I could've used a man... and  I'm sure few men would debate getting hot and sweaty with me in my bedroom.
I've been putting together a desk and dresser since 9:30pm.... it's 4:00am. Granted I cleaned my room, put things away, moved things around and did laundry but still.

The box should've said: WARNING, 2 PERSONS REQUIRED TO ASSEMBLE... Then I wouldn't have felt so defeated half way through.
And I would've had a p.i.c.

It's all good. It's all done. I just need a drill and a level to complete the blinds.

ummm... Do drills come with a handy man?...

1 comment:

  1. The drill only comes with a man if the man brings the drill with him.

    you might be onto an ad campaign you could sell to Home Depot

    ReplyDelete