Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A trip to Waterloo to visit my nephew (cutest human ever), sister and sister.

I went to the grocery store with my little sis who get's 10% off on Tuesdays (score) but found that I was displeased with the fresh fruit and veggie selection... so instead wandered the aisles while she shopped. I went down the baby aisle wondering about baby food prices... and everything was on sale!
So I stared at the pablum, and the "mixed dinners" and tried to remember what sampled well from when I was a nanny (and just wanted to confirm that the reason pablum is good is not because of the breast milk.... as I've wandered through life wondering if I'd tasted those beautiful kids lunch and it was their moms milk that made it so delightful, which is alarming.. very alarming.).
I got some apple sauce, turkey dinner, sweet potato and beef and chicken something or other, as well as the 8mo+ wheat pablum. It was going to be for my nephew.
But I've been nibbling on it instead of oatmeal. It's good.
Don't judge me.

And if you choose to judge me, please wait until after tomorrows blog, which I'm sure will be filled with angst, anger or sorrow. I'm pretty sure that I'm getting demoted at work so they don't have to give me a holiday. Appointments at 5pm.
Send me good vibrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment