Saturday, December 11, 2010

Eggs for Sale?

Looking for some extra cash? Are you a good looking female between 24 and 34, intelligent and perhaps even athletic? Well look no further! You can harvest and 'donate your eggs' for a month and sell them for $5,000 to $10,000!

Hmmm.. I'm looking for some extra cash... maybe I won't look any further. 


Unrelated:

So I left my agent because he sucks. He's a really nice guy but when it comes to business he's wasting our time. He doesn't go to his office, he doesn't pay me, he doesn't answer the phone or emails... Plus he's non union and has a million excuses as to why he won't get further certified and he doens't push me for jobs.. and none of this is seculation. I didn't think he would be shocked when I told him I was moving on. He was. And he told me that as per the contract I signed with him, I can't work or sign with a new agent for 30 days. Fortunately that's no big deal really, because the industry shuts down pretty much from now until after the new years.Buuut... I feel like now is a bad time to try to hold me to a contract when he never stuck to it. And... I already signed with someone else but I don't remember that clause being there...
I hope my new agent doesn't notice and if she does I will threaten my old agent with the facts. I think all will be well.

New agents require new headshots. If I could recommend that you do not get your new headshots done by Chris Frampton. Unprofessional and the shots were all the same, just me making different faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment