Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Thank you

I LOVE looking at the stats for my little blog and seeing that someone read it that day, especially when it was some one outside of Canada. There were a few days when I had some regular American readers who were directly linking my page!! SO COOL!!
So... thanks. For making me feel like someone's listening or like someone gets me. Love it.

Unrelated:

How is it that the servers at the bar make so much more money than the bartenders. I found out today that not all of them tip out to the bartenders what they're supposed to because most of the bartenders are so mean and the bartenders have no way of tracking what they are to receive from each server. SO frustrating. Especially since some of the servers are mean to me/us!! Oh well.. I'll just keep smiling and following the rules and doing my best and eventually everything will pay off.

Unrelated:

I think I'm getting sick. My throat is dry. You know that sore throat you get that only hurts to talk with after a while and your body kind of hurts but you don't look sick and you can function fine you just feel tired but every now and then your throat gives out and you randomly cough while your talking and you can't help it because you weren't expecting it? That's how I feel.
I let you know if I cough on anyone tomorrow!! haha.

Unrelated:

Spent the day with the ol ex-boyfriend. We're friends... kind of. I don't quite understand him but he's a nice enough guy and we went through our shit and made it out alive and we have lots of laughs and we LOVE movies and he loves the mall and I had shopping to do. Worked out. Lovely day. Saw True Grit. Great movie. Awful ending. Totally ruined it.
Then I met up with my buddy who I will call Buds and his buddies and bro. I have a crush on him in that totally normal he's a great guy what's not to love if you fuck with him I'll get you but I doubt I could ever date him kind of way.
Always good times.
We played video games and drank beer.

Now I'm in bed with an episode of Smallville (Tom, when are you going to leave your wife and marry me?) and a giant caramel brownie my sister made.

Not a bad day in anyway at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment