Friday, December 10, 2010

Lies

I don't understand how people can lie... about anything really. Because of the guilt.

I don't even know how people hide things for a prolonged period of time... because it's lying too. and the Guilt... uuuuggghh!
If you came to me and asked, "Bobbi, what did you get me for Christmas" I would lie... and then feel bad about it in case you go out and buy what you really wanted instead and then I'd hope you'd ask me again so I can tell you the truth about what I purchased. I'm the worst! And gifts are a great thing to lie about!

I despise people asking me to lie for them or with them (I can think of a few exceptions.. like calling in sick to work and birthday parties). please don't get me caught up in your mess; I don't want to have to remember this lie later. I pride myself on never lying; you change who I am when you guilt me into your lies. that's double the guilt!

Unrelated:

I put on my facebook: I need a new car. Anyone have an extra money tree?!

People keep sending me links for cars they're trying to get rid of. I don't want your old-no-good- high-km-shit-box for $3000 to $11000, I have my own (not that all the cars offered were shitty) worth about $250! I want a money tree!
I don't see why that was confusing for everyone.

Unrelated:

I have one more training shift at work. I was going to skip it because there are so many people they don't even notice if you complete your training or not and everyone else is doing it (I can hear my dad, "if everyone was jumping off a cliff, would you do it?" "Well it depends Dad, how far before the landing and is it into a body of safe water or is everyone committing suicide? I need more information before I can answer that"). I decided that was wrong and not beneficial for myself at all. So... I'm going to finish it tomorrow afternoon.Which is lucky.. because if I didn't do this training shift, I might've come home from my day and had more chili ( I told you I made chili right? I called my mom from the grocery store for an ingredient list. I didn't think so at first but it is so good. Especially cold.). I can order some food from work... because lord know's my bowls and my poor little bum can't handle one more chili poo.

No comments:

Post a Comment