Tuesday, December 21, 2010

There's much cleaning to be done, but today...

I stayed at home and caught up on some much needed sleep allllll day. It was great. I got up at 5pm, cooked dinner for roomie and I, did some laundry and then we watched Bicentennial Man... I thought it would be a fun childhood recap. My god- that is 2.5 hours I cannot get back. I'm surprised my roommate still likes me.
She says Battlefield Earth is a worse movie; I haven't seen it and likely will not.

I'm headed west towards home tomorrow! I will visit my sister and my nephew first, then my little sister if she has a minute, likely sleep at one of their homes and then go to Stratty and see my mother, father and brother. I should also finish my Christmas shopping.
But first, I will curl up with Love Actually.
Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment